private freerolls,biggest freerolls,freerolls,poker stars freeroll,poker online freeroll,freerolls passwords,poker tournament passwords, private freeroll,poker freeroller,poker player freeroll, freeroll strategy,poker freerolls passwords,free online poker site,online pokershow freeroll,daily freerolls,freerolls list

bidvertiser

twitter button

Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Genting Poker Series Star City

Genting Poker Series Star City

Ross Boatman, 11/02/2013

I'm in Birmingham for leg 1 of the GPS. What joy! Just woke up after a solid five hours kip; not too bad for a man of my advancing years. The dull ache in the back of my skull caused by the old ball and chains endless nagging is beginning to ease away now. No screaming kids, no dog to walk, no little jobs around the house to be taken care of. So peaceful. If I turn the radiator in my room up to seven and close my eyes I could be in the Caribbean. Thank heavens for Genting poker! I fancy first prize could be around £50,000, not too shabby for a £400 buy inn. Now all I have to do is win it! My plan is to play good and get lucky. Updates to follow.
Ps love you really Mrs B. x

Genting poker series Day 1A

Ross Boatman
Ross Boatman

bidvertiser

addthis

bidvertiser

Biggest Private Freerolls Passwords

Biggest Private Freerolls Passwords!!!

twitter

bidvertiser

pokerstrategy